Eureka Video Widget

Monday, August 18, 2008

I Might Be a Bad Christian



I might be a bad Christian, because today I saw "Tropic Thunder." Oooooh....so funny. Yes, it is full of violence and profanity...that is the reason for the R-rating. I do not believe there was any sexual activity or nudity.

Robert Downey Jr. was awesome. I'm chuckling as I write. Ben Stiller was also great. He is so goofy. Tom Cruise has a small role, and you will be shocked at how funny he is. That's funny "ha ha" not funny as in Scientology. Even Nick Nolte was funny.

The soundtrack is a must have also.

The movie is too great to go into details. I don't want to ruin it for you. And, I even saw it at the Alamo Drafthouse. If you don't have a Drafthouse in your city, you may want to consider moving to a city where there is one. Uprooting your family for a movie theater is not too extreme, is it?

No comments: